NOTE: To graph the expression in focus press the ‘graph’ button. To graph one or more selected expressions simultaneously, press the ‘Graph’ (capitalized) button.
This truly integrated Scientific/Graphing Calculator features graphing capabilities offered by no other graphing calculators and its advanced, user-friendly interface makes graphing and calculations as intuitive as possible.
• Calculate all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click.
• Calculate the points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• Calculate symbolic derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph them.
• Calculate definite integral, area under (or enclosed by) the graphs of functions (or parametric curves) and arc length in both the Cartesian and polar cases.
• It is the only Graphing Calculator capable of finding and graphing the polynomial of the least degree passing through a set of points. In addition, you can use this Scientific Calculator to find and graph the best line (linear regression line) that fits a set of points according to Gauss' Least Squares Criteria.
• This Scientific Calculator is also capable of calculating complex numbers in standard, polar or any other forms.
• The Calculator can display a table of values for functions and parametric equations even with complex expressions.
• The Calculator can display the result in scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Calculate relevant expressions in degrees or radians mode.
• Apart from standard functions, this Graphing Calculator is equipped with Γ and Ψ functions.
•The Calculator also comes with an easy-to-use units converter (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more), and list of constants from various fields of sciences which can be used in your calculations.
3. Available functions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Power functions, x^r and E(x)
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential, e^x and exp(x), and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma, Γ, and Psi, Ψ, functions
•Absolute value and step functions, round, floor, ceil
Satisfaction Guaranteed – 100% Refund: If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can request a full refund by emailing the developer (just write "Refund", and state your purchase number and date of purchase) within a week from the time of the purchase. A full refund will be asked to be issued by Google Wallet once your email is received.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.