• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title's long tradition as the world's foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
New to this Edition
• Brand-new quick-referencechart of normal lab values on the inside back cover.
• Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
• Larger font size emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue.
• Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
• Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
• Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
Author: John E. Hall
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley and more.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.