The app can store points for multiple jobs simultaneously, and can easily compute and store the next point on each leg of a continuous bearing and distance traverse. Once a traverse has been completed, it can be plotted, exported, and the misclosure can be computed and corrected if desired.
* Conduct a survey as a continuous traverse, automatically storing points in a point database
* Stakeout points on the ground from a plan
* Plot survey points
* List and edit survey point coordinates
* Import and export survey points from/to a CSV file
* Compute the misclosure distance and angle
* Automatically correct the misclosure using the Bowditch method.
* Compute enclosed area and perimeter
* Traverse / Radiation (2D and 3D)
* Inverse / Join (2D and 3D)
* Horizontal curve solver
* Intersection by bearings
* Intersection by distances
* Intersection by bearing and distance
* Intersection of two lines
* Intersection of perpendicular lines
* Point Scale Factor
* Grid Convergence
* General purpose calculator with trig functions and degree conversion tool
* Bearing calculator
* Polar to rectangular tool
* Units conversion tool
The app defaults to bearing entry and display in DD.MMSS format, but you can also select D/M/S or Decimal Degrees (Dec Deg) formats. You can also choose for northings to appear before eastings using an option on the preferences page.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.