HDD Mechanic recovers deleted files and folders from healthy, damaged, formatted, repartitioned, and even completely inaccessible disks and flash cards. In addition, HDD Mechanic can restore access to inaccessible disks by repairing the damaged system structures such as file systems, partition tables, boot records, and so on.
Ultimate Recovery Solution
This is the ultimate disk and data recovery tool that still offers fully automated operation and full support of all kinds of disks, FAT and NTFS.
What Can Be Recovered
HDD Mechanic restores wide range of files, folder structuer and system areas to bring you data in the same state before you have lost it. Here is the list of what HDD Mechanic does recovery:
- Deleted files and folders from all types of disks including
- FAT (Windows 98, Me, Portable USB devices)
- NTFS (Windows XP, Vista, 2003 Server, 7, 8)
- Files and documents deleted from Windows Recycle Bin
- Erased files from healthy, formatted, damaged, and inaccessible FAT and NTFS disks
- Corrupted and inaccessible disks and partitions
- Formatted and repartitioned disks
- Files from all types of storage media including hard drives, flash sticks and memory cards, external and USB drives
- Fully guided, step-by-step disk and data recovery wizard
- Full pre-recovery preview of recoverable files available
- Live preview for digital pictures, audio and video files, office documents, and compressed archives
- Saves recovered files and folders anywhere on local or remote drives
- Supports all versions of FAT and NTFS including:
- NTFS4 (NT 4)
- and NTFS5 (2000, XP, Vista)
- Supports Hidden FAT and Hidden NTFS
- Can recover all types of FAT and NTFS disks in any version of Windows including Windows 9x
- Recovers compressed and encrypted files and folders (NTFS only)
- Recovers information bypassing Windows access restrictions (NTFS4, NTFS5)
- Supports long and international file names and folders with multiple sub-folders (FAT and NTFS)
- Supports virtual drive snapshots and virtual partitions for fail-safe recovery (all types of disks)
HDD Mechanic is 100% safe for your data
One of the most valuable features of the HDD Mechanic is data damage prevention. It does not matter what will you do, with HDD Mechanic you can be sure that it will not damage your data, existing or lost, as no any write operation is performed to source drive.
Data Backup Solution
With HDD Mechanic you can perform data backup and restore using simple imaging technique. You can save whole drive or partition to a single file to extract your data when the main drive is failed, or even to get a snapshot of damaged partition to perform recovery later!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for HDD Mechanic with free lifetime upgrades
Need to improve UI
Read Replies |
Never gonna happen i think, when i look the news pages on them site i see only articles out 2009
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.