The app has been tested with the following sensors: Polar H7; Zephyr HxM; Zovandia Owl
Note: The app ONLY works with Bluetooth low energy sensors.
The app provides the flexibility for everything from real time feedback to an athlete in competition, to long term analysis of HRV during sleep.
- User selectable analysis parameters:
- All raw RR intervals can be saved in a text file for offline analysis in desktop applications such as Kubios.
- Current value of selected parameters is saved every 3 seconds to a file that can be easily imported into Excel.
- User selectable ectopic beat removal power
- User selectable number of RR Intervals, 60-1200, to use for parameter calculation.
- Update rate of 3 seconds.
- A stopwatch activates when recording is started.
- App continues to work in the background giving full access to all other smartphone features
Tapping the Start Recording button creates two time stamped files on the device in directory /HRV/data. The file date-time-r2r contains all the raw RR intervals before ectopic beat removal. The file date-time-params contains the values of the selected HRV analyses for every screen update
App has been tested on Samsung S3, S4 and S5.
OEM's - Email developer for pricing and customization options
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.