What can you do with Hue & Me?
- Manage all your Philips Hue, Ikea Trådfri and Nanoleaf Aurora bulbs. Colors, temperature, brightness.
- Add an unlimited number of Hue bridges or Auroras, this app is multi-bridge
- Create scenes with the lighting of your choice, remember them easily. Merge your Philips Hue, Ikea Trådfri and Nanoleaf Aurora scenes to light up with a single gesture.
- Color your house according to weather, choose from predefined moods, or select one of the predefined images (you can add your personal pictures).
- Control your lights with the voice from the widget on your home screen, call your scenes, turn off your pieces, color according to predefined atmospheres.
- Place bulbs in groups or in rooms to facilitate control.
- Play mode for small children, as soon as they know how to use their hands, play Simon, Light Jockey, play reflexes.
- Organize themed evenings with the generators of automatic atmospheres (disco, seaside, storm with sound).
- Gently wake up at the time of your choice with the progressive wake-up function.
- Add photos to your lights, groups and scenes.
- Gather your family and let them find your baby's gender through your lights.
- Turn on your lights one by one with the "spaceship" animation, great in a long corridor.
- Check the list of current rules on each sensor or switch, activate and deactivate them easily.
- Program your sensors and switches to react differently if day or night, in a specific time range, or the weekend
- Remote access: your Hue lights are available on a 4G connection
- Manage your Philips Hue sensors (presence, temperature, brightness), as well as Ikea Trådfri sensors (presence).
- Switch your lights on or off automatically when the sun rises or falls (sensor integrated in the bridge).
- Manage your Philips Hue switches (tap, dimmer) and Ikea Trådfri (dimmers).
- Program buttons with your scenes or variations of brightness, saturation.
- Add several actions on a single button of your switches, each pressing performs a different action, looping.
- Enable or disable your sensors from your switches.
And other :
- Plan your lights on and off according to a date, an hour, a day.
- Configure your Philips Hue bridge (name, IP address), manage the white lists.
- Simulate a presence when you are on vacation, your lights turn on and go out randomly.
- Write NFC tags with your scenes or other actions, use the widget to read NFC tags.
- Use the grid mode as a wall switch.
- Change the colors of the interface according to a list of styles.
- Manage the time ranges of your switches and sensors, or what are the days of the weekend
What will you need?
At least one of these choices:
- A Philips Hue bridge and some light bulbs, sensors or switches.
- An Ikea Trådfri gateway and some light bulbs, sensors or switches.
- A set of Nanoleaf Aurora panels.
Visit the official website for more information:
You can first try the free version before moving on to the paid one, however it contains many limitations and displays advertisements.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.