No, you’re not physically traveling through time here, but you will journey through the lives of 13 innovators in the pre-industrial age, learning the machining basics that built the foundation for our mechanized world today. Over the course, you’ll learn how all inventions are connected, and understand how machines worked in the past, but how these original constructions have inspired more efficient machines today.
- Access 31 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the steam engine & spinning jenny, two of the most important inventions of the Industrial Revolution
- Follow the lives of 13 innovators, including James Watt, Edmund Cartwright, George Stephenson, & more
- Learn the parts & working mechanisms of 13 critical early inventions
- Explore the world’s first factory
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.