- Browse the installed Apps by scrolling through alphabetically sorted list.
- Launch Apps by tapping on the rolodex cards.
- Long-tap the rolodex cards to: Uninstall Apps, Add shortcuts to HOME screen, Share Apps with others (provides subject and message with App name and link to Google Play store).
- Search for Apps dynamically using the search box. The Apps list updates automatically as you type in the App name in the search field. Search is set to exact App name match by default. You can change search settings to keyword search under Settings. Settings can be accessed by tapping Settings button or through Android Options Menu button (Android Action Bar Menu button).
- View key App package information: Date Installed (applies to Android 2.3 and higher), Last Update, Last Accessed date (calculated).
- View additional deep analysis App information: Activities, Signatures / Certificates, and Requested Permissions.
Installed Apps Rolodex Pro is set to Basic Mode by default which shows limited App information (App name, App Version, and Package Name). The Advanced mode shows important package information about the installed Apps: App Version Code, Date Installed (applies to Android 3.0 and higher), Last Update, Last Accessed date (calculated), Running Services, and Running Processes. Advanced Mode can be selected under Settings.
Additional Advanced Mode Apps information (App Activities, Signatures / Certificates, and Requested Permissions) can be viewed by tapping the Double-arrow button. Please note that this additional information must be pre-enabled under Settings.
ATTENTION: If the app does not work on your device as should once you install it due to third party modifications, you can uninstall app within Google Play 15 min trial period to avoid being charged.
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
The Free App is limited to Basic Mode. Uninstalling apps, adding shortcuts, and app sharing options are also enabled.
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.