The first step towards English fluency!
Introduction to Conversation is a gateway to the first level of English conversation.
Not only will you learn the most basic greetings, but you will be guided through building a simple conversation, using fundamental English expressions and vocabulary.
Students will also learn the MES method of building questions and answers through constant practice with the instruction of a native speaking instructor.
Introduction to Conversation students focus on their pronunciation and memorization of the tenses during the eLessons.
The goal for students of Introduction to Conversation is to start speaking English from day one, while mastering the basic tenses, vocabulary and correct pronunciation!
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to speak English fluently and confidently at the introductory level:
• Introduce yourself
• Make small talk
• Use simple, everyday expressions
• Ask about other people’s jobs, hobbies, and plans fluently
• Talk about plans
• Describe the past, present and future
• Ask polite questions
• Start basic conversations with foreigners
• Use correct pronunciation, accent and intonation
• Do all of this and more with confidence!
Vol.C Talking about our actions
01. Asking questions with “Do” and regular verbs
02. Answering questions with regular verbs
03. Answering questions negatively with “regular verbs”
04. Asking questions with “Do” and irregular verbs
05. Answering questions with irregular verbs
06. Answering questions negatively with “irregular verbs”
07. Asking questions with “Did” and regular verbs
08. Answering past tense questions with regular verbs
09. Answering past tense questions negatively with “regular verbs”
10. Asking questions with “Did” and irregular verbs
11. Answering past tense questions with irregular verbs
12. Answering past tense questions negatively with “irregular verbs”
13. Asking questions with “Do” and “Did”
14. Answering present and past tense questions with regular and irregular verbs
15. Answering present and past tense questions negatively with “regular and irregular verbs”
16. Asking questions with “Be Going To”
17. Answering questions with “be going to”
18. Answering negatively with “Be Going to”
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.