iRedis is a client that connects to the Redis server.
* Supports connection to Redis server and Redis cluster server.
* Support for displaying and copying Redis Key values (String, Hash, Set, List, SortedSet)
* Supports simultaneous Monitor servers at the same time.
* Supports simultaneous Subscribe and Pattern Subscribe multiple channels.
* Support for search key value functions, support for regular expressions and plain text search.
* Support Redis server master and slave settings
* Supports backing up Redis server data
———- Redis cluster setting function support ———–
* Support Redis cluster to add nodes to the cluster.
* Supports the node from which the node is set as a cluster.
* Support to remove nodes in the cluster.
* Save the settings of the current node Redis cluster.
* Supports the display of cluster node information
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.