The pedometer has a reward system to encourage you to increase your walking distance more and more, encouraging you to make more steps each day on iWalkToo step tracker.
Step Tracker How to use
- Press start button to count steps and walking distance or enter your walk manually
- In order to display the correct walking distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately. If few steps are count, decrease step distance. If more steps are count increase step distance.
Pedometer and Step tracker Important
- Some devices will not record steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in number of steps recorded, please adjust the step length.
You can view a graph with steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
1. Reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke by walking regularly.
2. Lowers disease risk
3. Helps you lose weight
4. Prevents dementia
5. Tones up legs, bums and tums
6. Gives you energy
7. Makes you happy
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.