In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended setup is shown. It's calculated depending on the weather conditions, the engine and track configuration given in the other tabs. For the carb config, the following values are given: main jet, needle type and clip position and pilot jet. Under the recommended main jet, the calculated real value with decimals is shown. Besides this information, the air density, density altitude and relative horsepower are shown too. In addition, this tab lets do a fine tunning adjustment for the main (high), needle (mid) and pilot (low) circuits to adapt to your concrete motor and carburetor.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you should set in this screen the information about your engine, carburator and track, that is, the class (Stock Moto or Mod Moto), the air filter type (clamp-on air filter, airbox with or without filter), the fuel feed system (pump-around, non pump-around), the oil mix ratio and the type of the circuit (sprint or road racing, short or long). Depending of the track type, the carburetion setup will be adapted.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application works with different measure units: inHg, mb, mmHg, hPa, atm for pressure, ºC and ºF for temperature.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other karting tools from ISEnet:
- Kart Chassis Setup, that helps you set up your chassis easily, for all brands: CRG, Tony Kart, Maranello, Birel, Intrepid, Energy, etc.
- Other carburation apps for go karts:
+ Rotax Max EVO and non-EVO.
+ IAME X30 & Leopard
+ Honda CR125 powered shifter go-kart.
+ Modena KK1 & KK1R
+ IAME Shifter, Screamer & SuperShifter
+ Yamaha KT100.
- Air Density Meter: if you don't find a specific jotting app for your engine, you can use this app to create jeting charts.
- Apps for MX bikes (KTM, Honda CR & CRF, Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Kawasaki KX).
We're working in new carburetion apps for other kart motors (LKE, Maxter, TKM, Vortex, WTP, etc.) and a new tech apps for Alfano / Mychron visualization. Please send us and email if you want to be notified when these tools are published.
The application needs the next permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.