Kruger National Park FieldApp. With this new app we can expand unlimited by file size and content and cater for a wider Kruger Safari community.
The main features:
1. Offline map with fieldnotes, history, place name meanings, sightings
2. Field guide for animals, birds, reptiles, plants, frogs and insects.
Each of above main features have numerous attached features:
1. Fieldnotes – interesting snippets of information about nature around you, what to lookout for at a given location. This feature is unique to this app.
2. Place – Camps, lookouts and picnic sites
3. History – info on historical sites – and resent history events (unique to this app) which were never listed anywhere else are included.
4. Place name meaning – what is the meaning of different places in the park (unique to this app).
5. What is nearby? – This feature list everything near you (work with GPS or just tap on the map – It will also give you the road name and distance from another point. Tap on the list which will place a marker on the map which you can tap for more information.
6. Public sightings which are collected from public sighting boards and platforms (Non-real time).
7. Private sightings – add your own sightings to a checklist and map.
Field guide for animals, birds, reptiles, plants, frogs and insects.
This field guide is more comprehensive than the one in the original app ( Kruger National Park FieldApp.) with 549 species - 66 animals, 241 Birds, 192 plants, 36 reptiles, 41 insects, 14 frogs
1. Identification of animals, birds and plants
2. Information on lion prides
3. Create your own checklist
4. Sounds of some animals and birds
5. New feature: Identify plants by location – At some well-known points, plants are already identified for you – listed under field notes
Note: This app is more than 223MB in size – First check if you have space on your device otherwise it will not download completely. Once you have purchased this app, you can uninstall when not in the Park – just reinstall when going to the Park (Google Play Store will always remember that you have purchased it!)
Keep a link to the new Kruger Park map explorer and field guide Facebook page for updates and news in regards of this app
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.