KRyLack Archive Password Recovery is a program to recover lost or forgotten passwords to files of the following types: ZIP, RAR (including v3.x and v4.x, SFX, multi-volume and archives with encrypted filenames) and ACE archives.
- The program has a convenient user interface
- Supports AES encrypted ZIP/ZIPX WinZIP archives
- RAR Archives (All versions including v3.0 and v4.0) are supported
- RAR Archives with encrypted Filenames supported
- Multi-volume RAR archives support
- ZIP Archives support
- Self-extracting archives are supported
- Archives created by various software packages are supported
- The program is very customizable: you can set the password length, the character set to be used to generate the passwords, mask character, and a couple of other options
- You can select the custom character set for brute-force attack (non-English characters are supported)
- Brute-Force attack
- The “brute-force with mask” attack (with custom mask character) is available
- Dictionary-based attack is available
- Autosave password search state and resume after a stop or a crash
- Extract tool for ZIP, RAR and ACE archives
- The maximum password length is not limited
- CPU Priority control is available
- Full Skinning Support
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for KRyLack Archive Password Recovery with free lifetime updates
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.