• Structure ID: As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Front view - 12 parts, includes full, cartilage, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Side view - 40 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Back view - 38 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Top view - 28 parts, includes full, cartilage and nerves on demand views.
• Animation for front, side, back and top views.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• Best viewed on tablet type device
The Larynx ID app makes learning normal larynx structure identification easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.