Have you ever wondered how major companies, universities, and organizations manage and process all the data they’ve collected over time? Well, the answer is Big Data, and people who can work with it are in huge demand. In this course you’ll cover the MapReduce algorithm and its most popular implementation, Apache Hadoop. Throughout this comprehensive course, you’ll learn essential Big Data terminology, MapReduce concepts, advanced Hadoop development, and gain a complete understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem so you can become a big time IT professional.
- Access 76 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to setup Node Hadoop pseudo clusters
- Understand & work w/ the architecture of clusters
- Run multi-node clusters on Amazon’s Elastic Map Reduce (EMR)
- Master distributed file systems & operations including running Hadoop on HortonWorks Sandbok & Cloudera
- Use MapReduce w/ Hive & Pig
- Discover data mining & filtering
- Learn the differences between Hadoop Distributed File System vs. Google File System
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.