The app allows the user to navigate between oral comprehension using pictures and reading skills using picture with text or text only. The more advanced level users can read or check oral comprehension using food in phrases, verbs such as eat and drink, riddles etc.
- Navigate by pressing the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Choose Oral Comprehension or Reading skills. Practice grammar button or phrases is available.
- Click on the pictures and hear the food pronounced by a native Hebrew speaker.
- Test yourself by clicking at the correct food item. Proceed to memory game where few foods will be displayed.
- Continue to read simple words by first removing the pictures and later removing the vocalization.
- Proceed to next level to hear and respond to phrases first as an oral skills and later in written form.
- Play a memory game: start with memorizing three items. Increase the amount of items till you can remember 6 items in a row.
Grammar section on this point is limited to 12 verbs.
• Intuitive user interface with simple back, forward, aural comprehension, reading and home buttons.
• Combines pictures and sounds with structured learning
• Uses our own system of reading non-vocalized text.
This application is developed by university instructor
Suitable for ages 5 -120
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.