Go is an open source programming language developed by Google that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. It attempts to combine the ease of an interpreted, dynamically typed language with the efficiency and safety of a statically typed, compiled language. Ultimately, it speeds up the programming process, and this course will teach you all you need to know to work with Go. Considering its incredible pedigree, you can’t go wrong learning Go!
- Access 169 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn fundamentals of programming in Go
- Understand modern best-practices for programming in all languages
- Use a command line interface terminal
- Work w/ GitHub to collect open source code
- Increase your productivity w/ an IDE such as Webstorm or Atom.io
Many professional programmers will tell you that Python is the best first programming language to learn. That’s because this object-oriented programming language is used in a huge range of tech projects, from websites to self-driving cars. The applications are virtually endless, which is what makes this immersive course great for programmers of all levels. You’ll get a complete understanding of Python, from the very basics to some of the most advanced concepts.
- Access 78 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Python & set up PyCharm
- Learn Python basics like numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, variables, & much more
- Understand PEP guidelines, loops, classes & objects, comments, & more
- Build a calculator & create an RPG script
- Master web scraping using Beautiful Soup
- Explore building web databases w/ MongoDB
- Learn WebPy for web app development
The best way to learn is by example, and in this course you’ll get the lowdown on Scala with 65 comprehensive, hands-on examples. Scala is a general-purpose programming language that is highly scalable, making it incredibly useful in building programs. Over this immersive course, you’ll explore just how Scala can help your programming skill set, and how you can set yourself apart from other programmers by knowing this efficient tool.
- Access 67 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use Scala w/ an intermediate level of proficiency
- Read & understand Scala programs, including those w/ highly functional forms
- Identify the similarities & differences between Java & Scala to use each to their advantages
If you want to be a professional programmer, you’re going to want to be well-versed in three of the most financially reward programming languages in existence: Ruby, Java, and Python. These three languages comprise some of the most popular web app frameworks, and are used in some capacity in just about every website. In this project-based course, you’ll learn how to leverage these languages to build fully-functional web apps, and start working towards a programming career.
- Access 90 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work through projects based on real-life problems
- Get 2 free e-books to walk you through Java & Python
- Use documentation for each line of course code so you can always reference it
- Build a stock price analyzer & Mortgage Amorization Schedule calculator
Angular 2 is the newest version of Google’s massively popular framework for building complex web applications. This course starts with the absolute basics, taking you through the fundamentals of Angular 2 to the point where you’ll be able to write your own programs with real-life applications. If you’ve been pondering that app idea for awhile, now’s the time to learn how to build it.
- Access 67 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Set up the Angular framework on your system
- Explore templates & components, routing, & services in Angular 2
- Work w/ Async & JSON pipes
- Build a web app from scratch
The app wave is only growing with the release of iOS 10 and you can jump into this gold rush today! This course will teach you everything you need to know to build iOS 10 apps using Apple’s official programming language, Swift 3. You’ll learn app building fundamentals with hands-on projects, creating real, fully functional apps. Soon enough, you’ll be doing it all on your own, generating some extra cash.
- Access 145 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a solid understanding of Swift 3 by building iOS 10 apps
- Learn about TableViews by building an emoji dictionary
- Work w/ the camera to build a cataloging app
- Record sounds using the microphone & play them back
- Build a Snapchat clone using Firebase
- Clone Pokemon Go
The demand for web developers is constantly growing, just as money making opportunities for independent developers are arising every day. There has never been a better time to learn to code, and this massive, 51-hour course will give you a full background in a wide variety of programming languages and frameworks. From HTML to AngularJS, you’ll gain a huge repertoire of skills that will give you some seriously marketability.
- Access 316 lectures & 51 hours of content 24/7
- Start creating your own websites in no time
- Get access to new content as it is added over time
- Use the course dashboard to get your questions answered personally
Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle programming projects with speed and efficiency. It’s an outstanding lifeline for any programmer working on any project, big or small. Over this lab-intensive course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of using Git, and understand how to leverage this system to build programs and apps more efficiently.
- Access 114 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Git installation on multiple platforms
- Configure Git repository in 3 ways
- Modify, add, & commit artifacts, & inspect Git repository using status & log checks
- Discover Git branching basics & the basics of public key cryptography
- Communicate w/ GitHub from a local repository
- Understand HTTPS & SSH connection w/ GitHub & manage connections
- Learn basic file management in Git bash
Ruby on Rails has been used to build some of the most complex websites in existence, and is a hugely valuable tool for any aspiring web developer. In this course, you’ll learn how to build a Rails application from scratch, following along with the instructor’s real process when he was hired to build this app. Through this lens, you’ll learn common mistakes, as well as troubleshooting fixes to become a more complete developer.
- Access 120 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Use TDD & BDD w/ the RSpec & Capybara testing frameworks
- Work w/ the Twilio API to send SMS messages
- Integrate a permission structure for users
- Work w/ automated email components
- Create an approval workflow from scratch
- Access 38 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the professional skills to build powerful websites
- Gain complete code exercises to practice anytime
- Start working towards a career in web development
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.