This course will lead you down a path of understanding that may well result in an income boost or positive career change. It’s a one-stop shop covering everything you need to start creating Python web applications that engage visitors and provide them with value. Starting with the basics of Python, you’ll move onto how the internet works, before creating your first complete web apps in Python.
- Access 179 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Cover Python fundamentals, programming, & user interaction
- Discuss how the internet works, making web requests & parsing web pages to get data from them using Python
- Explore MongoDB
- Create a blog where users can register & publish posts
- Build a web app that will notify you when prices of items in online stores go down
Ever wanted to make an iPhone app? Everybody’s got an app idea, but not everyone has the know-how to do it. Put yourself into the group that can with this beginner’s course on coding for the newest iOS release, iOS 11. You’ll explore all the new features of iOS 11 while developing foundational coding skills that will help you start coding for every subsequent release, as well.
- Access 132 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a simple Emoji Dictionary to learn about TableViews
- Explore Core Data by creating a to-do list
- Learn to work w/ the camera by making an app that catalogs collections
- Record sounds using the microphone & play them back
- Use 3D animation to make an airplane move around in real life
- Build an app that tries to detect the subject matter of any image
- Use Firebase to make a simple version of Snapchat
- Work w/ maps by making a clone of Pokemon Go
- Access 94 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss objects, arrays, functions, loops & conditionals
- Explore functional programming
This course is designed as a logical, step-by-step course to learning PHP MySQL. You’ll accelerate slowly from easy to complex modules as you build increasingly difficult projects. The fundamentals, building blocks, and advanced concepts of PHP are all covered in detail that is easy to understand for beginners, and a great refresher for more intermediate programmers.
- Access 130 lectures & 19.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover regular expressions
- Build a complete contact form & dynamic web pages
- Perform CMS-based employee management
- Get started w/ the Bootstrap Framework from scratch without using any Bootstrap template
- Use PHP Sessions in a more sophisticated way
In this course, you’ll work on a must-have project for your portfolio. A real estate app is such an important project for a developer to build because it incorporates so many skills. Here, you’ll start by learning how React works, before going in to build each component for filtering listings.
- Access 31 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn React from scratch
- Filter data effectively
- Work w/ forms
- Break down layouts w/ components
Want to program? Start fast by learning to write C# code. This course is a no-brainer for complete beginners. If you can type, install a program using a Wizard, and open the File Explorer, you’re ready to begin. C# is an outstanding place to begin, and in this course you’ll learn the programming language and its syntax through clear instruction and detailed videos. And you’ll write a lot of code.
- Access 48 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create real, live applications that run on the console
- Declare & manipulate variables
- Learn how to create methods for code reuse & readability
- Write your first Hello World program
- Understand why C# is today’s must-learn programming language
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, and demand for programmers is anything but scarce. With Java skills, you’ll always have a job, and companies all over the world will be coming to you. This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java in order to build high-end, efficient, and scalable Java applications.
- Access 187 lectures & 28.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Java keywords, lingo, & other basic fundamentals
- Install all the tools you need in order to run Java like IntelliJ, Java libraries, & more
- Explore Java Object Oriented Programming so you can reuse code & write truly scalable & efficient code
- Discover JavaFX library & build amazing user interfaces
This single course is the ultimate web developer bootcamp. Your one-stop shop to learn both front-end and back-end development. Through this course, you’ll go from absolute beginner to competent full stack web developer in a matter of weeks. Thinking about getting into coding? Here’s where to start.
- Access 138 lectures & 25.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss DOM manipulation & NPM
- Learn Node, REST, Express, ES6, MongoDB, & React
You may have heard that Angular developers are in-demand these days, and there’s no better place to learn Angular fast than this course. In just 10 hours, you can learn all the essential Angular concepts. Essentially, you can dedicate a single weekend, and by the end of the course, you’ll be ready to hit the job market with flying colors.
- Access 149 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about fundamentals of TypeScript & object-oriented programming
- Understand how to display data & handle events
- Build reusable components
- Manipulate the DOM using directives
- Format data using pipes
- Create template-driven & reactive forms
- Consume HTTP services & handle HTTP errors properly
It seems like everything these days is driven by data, and statisticians and analysts across industries need to handle this data efficiently and tactfully. That’s where R comes in, a powerful programming language that helps developers solve even the most complex data problems. Data scientists are in constant demand, and this extensive course will give you your first taste of R, enabling you to make statistical inferences and run programs that solve important data problems and turn heads.
- Access 50 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get introduced to the R Studio & programming concepts like variables, vectors, arrays, loops, & matrices
- Visualize data using R’s base graphics
- Learn the fundamentals of univariate & bivariate analysis, computing confidence intervals, interpreting p values, & working w/ statistical tests
- Perform a full-scale data analysis project
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.