LiPoCalc application is a practical tool helping to calculate usage of Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries that are used in (RC) model planes,helicopters and cars.
The application is a simplified calculator with the following functions:
– based on the voltage value of the LiPo battery after flight (run), it calculates how much capacity remains in the battery
– based on the capacity added to the battery after a flight, it calculates how much LiPo capacity has been used during the flight
– based on the LiPo capacity and the flight time, it calculates average current and average power during the flight
– based on the LiPo capacity and avg current during flight, it estimates flight time
– based on the LiPo capacity, it shows basic parameters for LiPo charging, namely the current, the power and the time needed to charge the battery
– supported LiPo batteries : 1 to 12 cells (1S to 12S)
– each screen has its info page with info/tips
As said above, the application is a simplified calculator. Do not expect complex math behind the calculations, the calculations are rather practical approximations to help you to understand and work with LiPo batteries..
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.