Lists for Trello keeps you focused on current tasks. Toggle side panels and on-card indicators when you are ready for more context and complexity.
* Edit, archive, move and add cards across your lists
* Edit, delete or rename lists and boards by right clicking on one of the list items on the left
* You can switch between all cards and only those cards assigned to you across all boards. Use the Crown Switch located on the left pane.
* Cards can be sorted by due date. You can turn off sorting, sort ascending or descending clicking on the stopwatch icon on the left pane.
* Cards can be marked with a special dot. You can choose from several criteria that should be met for the dot to be displayed. By default dot is shown for cards that have open todos, you can change that by opening View -> Show Dot When… in the top app menu
* Due and overdue cards are color coded in list view. Overdue colored red and due are colored amber.
* Color labels for cards are displayed in center pane. Right click on a card to add / remove labels. You can hide labels by going in Menu -> View -> Toggle Labels
* Checklists and todo items for a card are accessible from right pane by flipping the switch on top. You can add, delete, rename and reorder todo items. You can click just once on a todo item to start editing it. Reordering of checklists as well as making a new card from a todo item will be available shortly.
– CMD+R to reload cards in currently selected list
– SHIFT+CMD+R to reload all lists and boards
– CMD+1 to toggle sidebar
– CMD+0 to toggle card inspector
– CMD+L to toggle color labels on cards
Give us feedback and see what features / fixes / improvements are coming in the next update by following @lists4trello on Twitter
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.