1. Sends a Google maps link of the phone's location through SMS upon request.
2. Creates a log entry every minute of the phone's location, distance travelled, GPS accuracy, and speed, which is stored in a log file. You may upload this file to Google maps, to know the route your asset took to get to its destination. You may also analyse this log using Google maps to find out any unexpected stops.
3. Has a scheduled start function that kicks off tracking at a predetermined time, if you can't personally press the "Start" button. This is useful if you're in a business that sends off trucks early in the morning.
4. Minds your security by having an authorised list of contacts. The app does not reply to whoever sends it a "Loc" message. It only answers back if the sender is a contact that you will explicitly register as trusted.
5. Does not have a monthly service fee, nor rely on a mobile data subscription. You're in control of the costs.
6. Runs in the background unless “Stop” or back button is pressed, so Android OS does not inadvertently close the app when it frees up memory. The back button must be double tapped to prevent inadvertent closing of the app.
7. Has an auto run option when the phone boots up, so you can tell your delivery guys to just reboot the phone if ever it hangs up, and use the remote start feature to enable tracking through SMS.
Android phone running on 4.1.x (Jellybean) or newer, with a GPS
(but feel free to approach us with an older phone)
Cherry Mobile Marble (4.2 Jellybean)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (5.0 Lollipop)
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (4.1 Jellybean)
A problem with business owners is dishonest drivers, who report that they were apprehended for a violation, but in reality were not. Observe the case of Driver A, who reported to the office that he was apprehended for smoke belching at around 10:30AM along Congressional Avenue just after the Visayas Avenue intersection. He also reported that it took him around 5 minutes to undergo an emission test before he was back on the road. However, analysing the GPS data from Loc visualised in Google maps, you will observe that the markers recorded every minute (colour yellow) are spaced far apart, so it seems he was in constant motion between his alleged apprehension between Visayas Avenue intersection until Tandang Sora Avenue.
The log file can also be used for fuel consumption calculation, and speeding detection.
1. SME logistics
2. School bus
3. Family: children, their fetchers, and seniors
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.