To use Lttrs you need a JMAP (JSON Meta Application Protocol) capable mail server!
Features & Design considerations:
· Heavily cached but not fully offline capable. Ltt.rs makes use of JMAP’s great caching capabilities. However actions, such as marking a thread as read, need a round-trip to the server until their consequences like unread count are updated. Ltt.rs will ensure that the action itself won’t get lost even if performed while momentarily offline.
· No settings aside from account setup. Settings invite feature creep and make the app hard to maintain. Ltt.rs aims to support one specific work flow. Users who desire a different work flow may find K-9 Mail or FairEmail more suitable.
· Minimal external dependencies. Third party libraries are often of poor quality and end up being unmaintained. Therfore we will only rely on well known, well tested libraries from reputable vendors.
· Autocrypt as a first class feature¹. With its strict UX guidelines autocrypt fits right into Ltt.rs.
· Ltt.rs is based on jmap-mua, a headless email client, or a library that handles everything an email client would aside from data storage and UI. There is also lttrs-cli which uses the same library.
· When in doubt: Look at Gmail for inspiration.
¹: Planned feature
Ltt.rs is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. The source code is available on Github: https://github.com/inputmice/lttrs-android
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.