Created by active-duty Marines, Pocket Knowledge aims to assist U.S. Marines by providing general and technical information about their jobs, career, country, community and the Corps.
Some notable tools include:
- 2017 PFT/CFT calculator! With the recent overhaul to both the Marine Corps' fitness tests, we claim to be the first ones to provide you with a calculator reflecting those changes - we even included the push-ups.
- Offline-content! Most of our content is "in-app", meaning no internet connection is needed to access it. This is especially useful in the field. (Think: reporting formats, range cards, 2016 MRE menus, warning orders, and 5 paragraph orders)
- All ranks of the four U.S. military branches PLUS several foreign countries that we tend to work with. (Australia and South Korea included. More coming soon!)
- 2016 Tattoo Policy, with you everywhere you go.
- 9-Line MEDEVAC and Call for Fire interactive forms, with pre-loaded examples.
- The very BASICS. Perfect for any poolee or young devil-pup, we included the 11 General Orders, Rifleman's Creed, the Marine Corps Hymn, 14 leadership traits, 11 leadership principles, and more!
Pocket Knowledge was created by two motivated, active duty Marines using their own free time. This app is UNOFFICIAL. We will continue to provide content updates for as long as there are people willing to read it!