Do you want to get hands-on demonstrations of JUnit and Mockito in action, want a simple no-fluff guide to how unit testing works, including getting an understanding of best practices along the way? This course packs all the good stuff that’s been distilled down through the years – it’s the best practice and gets you up and running with knowing the stuff the APIs don’t tell you. This course covers writing tests with JUnit and mock objects-based unit tests with Mockito. You’ll also learn how to harness the power of Hamcrest to do more powerful assertions.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 61 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Write unit tests confidently using JUnit
- Appreciate mocking & mock objects
- Use Mockito to create test fixtures, stub methods by programmatic & annotation-driven test setup
- Analyze production code to guide writing unit tests
- Gain an appreciation of the JUnit Assertions API
- Understand modern unit testing concepts & best practices
- Write assertions using Hamcrest
If you like to master what actually happens inside a Spring Boot application and start your journey with the most important technology to hit Java enterprise development since the Spring Framework itself was launched, then this is the course for you. It takes you on a fascinating step-by-step journey into how Spring Boot applications work. In this way, you get an excellent foundational basis of Spring Boot, understanding that will have you in good stead so you’ll feel at ease exploring further and tapping into the amazing power that this versatile and powerful platform offers.
- Access 48 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the foundations of the Spring Boot platform & its operation
- Create & build Spring Boot projects
- Examine existing Spring Boot projects & be able to step through and reason about how the app works
- Understand layered architecture basics
- Know how starter dependencies work & be able to create projects out of various technologies using these
- Learn how autoconfiguration works & understand how to use and troubleshoot it where required
This course takes you headfirst into the exciting world of Spring development! You’ll get to know and understand the major parts of the core framework, such as the Spring container, dependency injection, proxies, profiles, and more. Spring is the most in-demand skill for Java developers beyond a knowledge of the Java programming language itself. In this course, you’ll be up and running and be able to confidently work with existing Spring applications and have the confidence to start building your own from the ground up.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 90 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Use confidently use the Spring framework container in the workplace
- Gain a deep practical understanding of the concepts of dependency injection, inversion of control & autowiring and the Spring container
- Understand and be able to use XML, annotation-based & Java based configuration
- Learn how the Spring container is used in modern Java applications
- Use properties in Spring applications
- Apply profiles in Spring applications to manage environment-specific property sets
- Use & apply Spring Aspects to tackle cross-cutting project concerns
This course is a concise, no-nonsense guide to Java 8, which explains just enough detail so that you can absorb and understand the core concepts and get you up and running quickly and effectively with coding in Java 8. It takes you from knowing nothing about Java 8, assuming just an intermediate level knowledge of Java, and takes you through each concept in the Java 8 platform, step by step, from first principles.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 31lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a sound foundational understanding of the main Java 8 concepts
- Use & apply lambda expressions and be able to write your own
- Use & write functional interfaces and work with them in functional code
- Understand optionals & the optionals API for guarding against null pointer exceptions
- Understand the basics of streams & be able to process collections with them by forming a pipeline to map, filter and collect elements
- Read & understand modern functional code written using the Java 8 constructs
- Appreciate other aspects such as default & static methods, why they’re introduced and how they work
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.