Matrix Buddy is your everyday helper when dealing with basic linear algebra. All in one single, super-easy interface. Perfect for students and developers.
See Website for a tutorial video!
You can perform simple operations with vector and matrix for 2D, 3D and 4D vectors and 2×2, 3×3 and 4×4 matrices.
Copy and paste serialized vectors and matrices as strings in various formats: C-style, Mathematica, Matlab and Maple.
What you can compute:
Note that many operations can be performed in two ways: Multiplying a matrix with a vector is one operation but when inverted, you are solving a linear equation system. A short help text on top of the operation tells you what you can do!
– Multiplication, Solving linear equation systems.
– Negation, addition and subtraction.
– Dot product (scalar product), cross product, length (2-Norm).
– Creating diagonal matrices, transposing and inverting.
– Normalizing, orthogonalizing and mirroring of vectors.
– Componentwise multiplication and division.
– Scalar multiplication and division.
You can customize the interface by clicking on the gear icon:
– Set the tab order: Row-first or column-first
– Display quick help
– Display identifiers
– Display code and choose the code style.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.