- Individual configuration of alarm values
- Antpool support
- Preconfigured pools: Coinotron, Ethermine, Dwarfpool, Nanopool
- Chart styling per pool adaptable
- Alarm and Chartinterval adaptable
- Employment independently of cryptocurrencies
- Other pools with JSON API usable
- Alarm starts also after restart of the device
- Vibration and sound notification (standard attitude of the device)
Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Feathearcoin (FTC), Namecoin (NMC), Novacoin (NVC), Terracoin (TRC), Ethereum (ETH)...the cryptocurrency does not play a role. If the pool offers a JSON API, this app is usable. An Internet connection is needed.
For this app is offered free support. For questions, suggestions or problems the support is available under email@example.com.
This app uses unmodified parts of the following open source projects under Apache 2.0:
- MPAndroidChart by Philipp Jahoda (https://github.com/PhilJay/MPAndroidChart)
- Apache Commons Codec 1.10 by The Apache Software Foundation (http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-codec/)
The Apache 2.0 license is available under: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Copyright 2016 R. Kuenstner
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.