Before embarking on your next outdoor adventure, Medicine for the Outdoors is an essential tool to download to your mobile device. Medicine for the Outdoors is a powerful app that provides the critical information you need when confronted by an emergency. Widely considered one of the foremost authorities on outdoor medicine, author Paul S. Auerbach, MD, offers concise explanations and practical solutions for medical problems encountered in remote locations. Whether exploring in the mountains, deserts, forests, jungles, or oceans, with Medicine for the Outdoors downloaded on your smartphone or tablet you will always have life-saving information at hand, even when you don’t have an internet connection.
Medicine for the Outdoors features:
• Step-by-step instructions for best ways to handle medical problems
• 260+ figures illustrating proper procedures
• Instructions for managing with materials at hand
• Guidance for adjusting to severe weather, rugged terrain, equipment failure, and more
• Direction on administration and dosages of commonly used drugs
• Useful conversion tables for temperature, weight, and measurement
• Downloadable content – no WiFi access necessary
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
Author: Paul S. Auerbach, MD, MS, FACEP, FAWM
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.