This is the story of a lazy herald called Feste. You may know heralds, the fellows who appear at the beginning of each journey, looking for the hero in an attempt to deliver that “call to adventure” thing, right before the interesting stuff starts to happen. That’s exactly the job our Feste must do. Find a hero, give him or her a call to adventure, and be done with it. No exploits, no saving the world. But all he wants to do is sleep and eat candy. You must become his conscience and lead him through the struggles and strange encounters of the Interworld Road.
A cute fantastic journey for one evening - the game lasts about an hour and a half, so you’ll get the full story in one session.
- Unusual stained glass graphics that make everything even more fairy taleish;
- Puzzles with traditional mechanics allow you to fully enjoy the story without losing game immersion.
- Funny boss fights in true JRPG style with zany attacks and bonuses;
- A new dialogue system that allows you to control both characters in a conversation;
- Jokes and easter eggs that will surprise you when you least expect it;
- A magical soundtrack written especially for Message Quest that will immerse you in the bizarre fantasy universe of Interworld Road.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.