Not able to find what icon packs are installed ?
Not able to remember how many icons each has ?
Ever wonder how to change icon packs based on day/night mode automatically ?
MicoPacks helps resolving above problems. It filters the installed icon packs and help changing them with few clicks ( based on launcher type ). Also user can change the icon packs using tasker/locale plugin.
* Material based UI
* Light/Dark Theme
* Preview Icons without applying !
* Notify when new icon packs installed with apply/preview options
* Sort Icon packs by installed date/count/alphabetically/size/match percentage of icons against installed apps
* Lists all icon packs and able to auto detect launcher and apply icon packs ( or prompt user in case if launcher doesn't support auto apply)
* Apply random icon packs with single click ( via tasker as well )
* Shows number of icons each iconpack has with percentage against installed apps.
* Tasker/Locale Plugin
* Supported launchers
- Nova -( ROOT mode )
- Microsoft Launcher (Previously Arrow Launcher) - (ROOT mode)
- Evie Launcher -(ROOT mode)
- Solo, Go, Zero, V, ABC, NEXT launcher ( works without any prompt )
Keywords: icon manager, manager, iconpacks, ROOT, nova, launchers, package, tasker, locale, plugin, manage icons
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.