Monster Math is suited for kids Grades 1 – 5, with standard math presets aligned with Common Core mathematics standards. Math facts are fully customizable to suit your kid’s aptitude – from single digit addition and subtraction, to triple digit operations, multiplication tables, division problems and various fractions equality and comparison questions, Monster Math has got it all!
Your kids will get fast at Math in no time.
Detailed reports and updates let you see exactly how your kid is doing at various math facts, and adaptive algorithm ensures adequate practice. Unlike traditional flash cards, the game is extremely engaging, gives rigorous practice wherever required but moves fast where the child is finding things easy, and can generate thousands of dynamic questions.
For math facts, there’s nothing more fun than a fast round of practice with Monster Math.
Monster Math Features:
Math Games and problems for:
• Geometry basics
Math Facts Games Filled with Adventure for Grades 1-5
• Practice games assist kids with math skills and problem solving
• Mathematics adapt and adjust difficulty depending on your child’s progress
• Engaging story line and a fun, math based game play for kids of all ages.
• Flash card like practice – but with a lot more fun!
In-Depth Mathematics Reporting
• Learn how your child is doing with the Common Core Standards for math
• See which math areas your child needs help in, and know what skills they’re good at
• Get a skill-specific analysis, and weekly email updates
Engrossing Story and Gorgeous World
• 4 Completely Different and New Worlds
• 23 game characters
• Superior gameplay features and more interactivity for the kids
• All new artwork and soundtrack
• Defeat monsters with the power of math!
Math skills your child could be learning with Monster Math:
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 5, 10 and 20
• Subtraction up to 5, 10 and 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
• Three-digit addition without carry over
• Three-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Multiplication Tables of 1 through 10
• Division by numbers 1 through 10
• Multiplication of single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Primes, Factors and Multiples
• Visual representations (1/b, a/b)
• Whole numbers as Fractions
• Comparing fractions
• Basic fraction addition
• Decimal equivalents to given fractions and vice-versa
• Identify shapes on various attributes
Monster Math is your child’s math facts trainer. Its fun learning games, engrossing story and adaptive learning approach makes it a superior alternative to homework or planned lessons. Math lessons designed to quiz multiple math skills at once and guide students towards improving their math skills, unlike flash cards or simple quiz apps, which only ask one question at a time.
Download today and find out why kids and parents love Monster Math!
Monster Math concentrates on Common Core Standards: K.G.2, K.G.3, K.G.4, K.OA.5, 1.G.1, 1.G.3, 1.NBT.4, 1.OA.3, 2.G.1, 2.G.3, 2.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 3.G.1, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3, 3.NF.1, 3.NF.3, 4.G.3, 4.OA.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.6.
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.