To analyse your actual income and expenses, you simply download bank account and credit card statements from your internet banking site, drop the OFX file into a folder, and My Cashflow will automatically assign each transaction to a user defined category.
This is done by applying rules (that you define) that match key words in the transaction descriptions to a category. The special algorithms in My Cashflow enable it to categorise thousands of transactions in just a few seconds, even with over 100 rules.
To predict your future financial position, you create a scenario that contains all budgeted income and expense items, along with opening balances for each account. Each transaction can be repeating and is allocated to an account and a category. My Cashflow then creates a cashflow forecast for each account, with charts and reports that illustrate your overall position.
If your bank and credit card statements have been loaded and categorised, the cashflow forecast charts will also show your actual balances on the same chart.
You can create any number of scenarios to perform a what-if analysis; what if I buy that TV/car/boat, what if I increase my mortgage payments, what if my salary increases by 5% next year.
My Cashflow is fast; cashflow forecasting and transaction indexing operations happen in the background, ensuring that user operations are smooth and uninterrupted.
• Unlimited accounts
• Multiple account types
• Current/Cheque Account
• Deposit Account
• Credit Card Account
• Loan/Mortgage Account
• Loan or Mortgage accounts support
• Amortized loan repayment calculations
• Including interest rate changes
• Lump sum repayments
• Additional drawdowns
• Credit Card accounts support
• Automatic calculation of payments at end of statement period
• Unlimited user defined categories
• Each category can be Income, Expense or Either - used for reporting
• Shared by all scenarios
• Unlimited transactions
• Multiple transaction types
• Opening/Closing balances with effective date
• Interest Paid/Received
• Transfers between accounts
• Flexible repeat options
• Daily - every n days
• Weekly - every n weeks, on a specific day or days of the week
• Monthly - every n months, on a specific day of the month or on the nth day of the week in the month e.g. on the 3rd Wed every month
• Yearly - every n years, on a specific day/month
• Transaction Overrides
• Repeating transactions create multiple items in the cashflow forecast
• Individual items in the cashflow forecast can be overridden e.g. a monthly electricity bill for $100 can be overridden to $90 for a specific month.
• An override can have a different amount, date and description
• Interest rates can be set with effective dates
• Unlimited scenarios
• Each scenario is a separate model; create one for your budget, one for your bank statements
• A scenario is for a specific time period
• A scenario can include other scenarios, inheriting all transactions
• Transactions and cashflow forecasts are contained by a scenario
• Cashflow forecasts for all accounts
• Budget forecast summarizes transactions across all accounts by category and time period
• Transactions by category or account
• All reports support drill-down to the underlying transactions
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.