Nail that Coin (Brazilian "Preguinho") is a game that takes us back to that time in the 70's or 80's when we had very little, almost no technology and yet we were able to find fun. Anything we had lying around was enough to build something that would allow us to play with friends.
With an old wooden board, several nails and some sticks, we could create a "Preguinho" field. Add to that a coin and we had a soccer game to play with friends. Then it was a matter of setting up a championship table and inviting the neighborhood to play in the contest. It was a fun time, even before video games.
Nail that Coin aims to bring back that joy, it simulates that iconic game from the past and will grant hours of fun to the entire family and friends, in a very competitive game. It shows the young what we did back then to have fun!
There's no age limit in this nostalgic game, it's all about physics and ability.
Nail that Coin includes:
- Two player mode: allows two players to compete against each other in the same device
- Training mode: allows unlimited moves for a single player on the board
- Shootout mode: never end up in a draw again, if you enable Shootout, upon a draw Nail that Coin starts Shootout mode placing the coin in increasingly difficult positions for free shots
- Head to Head mode: the camera is automatically positioned for the player in front when it's his turn, without needing to rotate the device
- Responsive touch: gives a boost in agility and force propelling the coin in the field (selectable)
- Settings: Match Time and Player Initials
- Board style: old wood
- 80's coin texture (Brazilian 20 Cruzeiros)
** No network multiplayer support yet.
Like our page on Facebook and check out the latest news on Nail that Coin (Preguinho): https://www.facebook.com/PreguinhoTheVideoGame.
It Nail that Coin (Preguinho)'s page you can message us with questions, comments or suggestions, we'll answer as soon as possible.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.