Narborion 3: The Swamp of Thousand Paths is playable as a stand-alone young adult game, or you can continue your epic story started in Narborion Saga and Narborion Saga 2: The God of Orcs.
Turn-based Tactical Battle Game and Story-Based RPG, spiced with riddles and minigames!
Your young hero embarks on a journey to The Swamp of Thousand Paths to investigate the mystery behind the death of a hobgoblin, three rune-sticks, crocodile-man and the gathering of Darkness.
During your quest, you will meet many challenges, battles, riddles and secret codes. You can discover a vast marshland, the village of elves, the Pyramid of the Ancients and finally meet the Ancient Winged Horror as well.
The sequel of Narborion Saga, but also enjoyable as a stand-alone gamebook!
Narborion 3: The Swamp of Thousand Paths will give you:
- a dynamic story with a very long and complex plotline
- a turn-based battle system
- dice-based Ability checks and attack rolls
- a separate Battle Arena with over 30 stand-alone combats
- option to upload your own carefully painted lead figurine or favorite paper mini into the game
- riddles, anagrams and secret codes
- touch-based minigames
- dynamic character development
- spells and magic
- challenging combats
- a feat-based advancement system