NDI® (Network Device Interface) is a low latency IP video protocol developed especially for professional live video production, and is supported by an extensive list of broadcast systems from many manufacturers.
NDI® HX Camera turns your Android imaging devices into high-quality wireless a/v sources for NDI-enabled broadcast systems and software on the same network. Your device’s output is automatically recognized by NDI-enabled* video systems, ready to be mixed into live shows or even for use as a web camera when used in conjunction with NDI® Tools (ndi.tv/tools).
* Note: Requires support for NDI v.4 or better.
• Easy to use
• Front/rear camera selection
• Auto Focus, AF Lock, or tap to focus
• Auto Exposure, AE Lock
• Manual exposure compensation
• Light on/off (on supporting devices)
• Audio mute
• Optional grid overlay
• HI Bandwidth (up to 4K), medium (up to 1080p) and standard (640x480) modes
• Simple pinch zooming
• Automatic NDI device recognition
• Connection notification and tally (on air/preview) displays
• NDI Forums https://forums.newtek.com/forumdisplay.php/360-NDI-%28Network-Device-Interface%29
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.