Tool for every car (Gasoline or Gasohol engine)
For Android Mobile and Tablet devices
1. The car must be OBD-II compliant to use the tool
2. A Bluetooth Adapter ELM327 or compatible
3. The minimum Android OS is : 4.0.3 and higher
4. The built-in bluetooth device on the phone(Tablet) must be enabled and paired with the bluetooth OBD-II adapter
* The functionality of Auto detect the OBD-II protocol let's the app to be very easy to use
* Displaying the description of the protocol used in the car
SAE J1850 PWM (Ford)
SAE J1850 VPW (GM)
ISO 9141-2 (Chrysler, European, Asian)
ISO 14320 KWP-2000
ISO CAN 15765 - 11bit, 29 bit, 250Kbaud, 500Kbaud (most models after 2008)
* The MAF or MAP, IAT (OBDII PIDs) must be supported by the car
* Fuel consumption can be calculated, if a vehicle supports Pid 0x0D Vehicle Speed (Vss) and Pid 0x10 Mass Air Flow (MAF). All vehicles support vehicle speed and nearly all vehicles support MAF.
* As for other ways of doing this, especially if your car does not have a MAFsensor, by knowing the displacement of the engine (ED), and the "volumetric efficiency" (VE) of the engine, MAF can be calculated from RPM, MAP and IAT. With VE, one can use the following formulas to calculate a synthetic "mass air-flow" (MAF) in grams per second , all without a MAF sensor, using the "Ideal Gas Law", as follows:
IMAP = RPM * MAP / IAT
MAF = (IMAP/120)*(VE/100)*(ED)*(MM)/(R)
* Feature Review your route on Google Map with data of MPG(OBDII), speed(OBDII), time and GPS. This feature only works when GPS device on your phone is ON and GPS signal is strong enough (good). The app will store data into SQLite database and then can load back these data point to point with distance between points of about 30 seconds (Unit in Mile or in Km) on Google map. The data stored in database is the integration between GPS location data and OBDII data together
* The app uses SQLite database for storage, therefore the accessing speed and loading speed are very fast and the data capacity also is very large
* All data stored in database will be cleared next time you run the app. To keep these data you should not connect to the OBD adapter or enable the GPS device
* Adds Coefficient (K) for MPG correction. (K = 1.0 is no correction / K<1 is correction down / K>1 is correction up). For example K = 0.8333 will decrease the calculated MPG. To change K go to Menu->Setting->Coefficient...
How to use :
Once you have the bluetooth OBD-II adapter plugged into the car's OBD-II ports and powered on, you need to connect to the car's system computer via that bluetooth adapter, by pulling down the option menu and select item "Connect to OBD-II Adapter", a dialog window will appears and shows a list of paired devices (one or more devices in the list), each paired device has two information as following:
Name of paired bluetooth device (for example: obdii)
Max address (for example: 77:A6:43:E4:67:F2)
The Max address is used to distinguish two or more bluetooth adapters have the same name.
You must choose your bluetooth OBDII device by select the correct it's name (or it's max address) in the list and click on the item, then the app starts connecting process and autodetects the OBD-II protocol.
* 4 small analog gauge for IAT, MAF, MAP, VSS, RPM realtime data reading, 1 big analog gauge for showing instant MPG value and a table used to display the average (AVG) MPG, L/100Km, amount fuel consumed in Gallons and in liters
* 2 Odometers calculated in Miles and in Kilometers. 1 tripmeter for time since engine start
* A logo indicates Fuel type (Gasoline or Exx) , a logo indicate either US Gallon or Imperial (UK) Gallon
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.