O&O DiskImage 7 Pro lets you backup an entire computer or individual drives and files whenever you want – even while the computer’s being used. Never again will you have to worry about lost data: The backups you make can be restored with just a few clicks of the mouse – even if Windows is unable to start!
O&O DiskImage 7 Pro combines features for both the home user and the IT expert in one single product. A whole range of default and user-defined options lets you create the backup scenario that suits you best. A boot-medium containing additional system recovery tools will let you quickly restore important data -even when the images were created with older versions of the product.
- Image entire PCs, individual drives or files with the push of a button
- Create a boot medium directly from within the program
- Automatic backups at regular intervals
- Quick and easy restoration, even on a different hardware
Image entire PCs, individual drives or files
The most reliable way to protect yourself against data loss is if you make regular backups of your data and the operating system and store it on an external storage medium. When backing up your PC, O&O DiskImage saves both personal files as well as drive information and individual settings. This not only protects irreplaceable files, such as family photos, vacation videos and office documents, but you also save yourself in the event of a crash the lengthy set up and reinstall of all the programs and the Windows operating system.
Regular images are a must
To make sure your backups are always up to date, we recommend that you perform regular backups at short intervals. You can automate this with O&O DiskImage, so that your data is backed up say once a week, for example, automatically and in the background.
Quick and easy restoration
You can also use O&O DiskImage without installation directly from a boot medium (a bootable disk or USB). If you have purchased O&O DiskImage electronically online, we will send you an e-mail with all the important information needed to create a bootable media.
To create a boot media you will need a blank storage volume (CD-R, DVD, Blu-ray Disc or USB Stick) and the appropriate hardware (i.e. a burner for CD-R/DVD or Blu-ray).
Machine independent restoration
The M.I.R. (Machine Independent Restoration) feature allows you to also restore or duplicate an entire PC or system partition on a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed hardware components on the target machine, or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old image onto it.
Restore files and folders
For restoring file backups, that only include files and folders, you can use most popular compression tools such as WinZIP – entirely independent from the O&O DiskImage program.
- Image an entire computer with the push of a button
- Image system and data drives
- Clone drives and entire disks
- NEW: File backup: image and restore individual files and/or folders
- NEW: Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Image only used sectors
- Incremental/differential images: backup only the changes
- Forensic and Direct Forensic images
- Save images to network drives
- Time Schedule for automatic, regular images
- Advanced burning on CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD
- NEW: Now supports EFI/UEFI systems as well as BIOS
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- ENHANCED: Restoring onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Boot media is based on Windows
- Boot media contains extra system rescue tools
- Direct restoration from virtual disks (VHD)
- NEW: Create a boot CD from the program itself (starting from Windows 7)
- NEW: Even simpler and quicker user interface
- High-performance compression and encryption of images
- Support for dynamic and GPT volumes
- Exclude certain files and/or file types
- Integration of data from ISO files
- Check drives and images for errors
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Advanced report management and e-mail notifications
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.