SQL is one of the top tools for database management on Earth, and an important skill in many industries that can help your resume stand out. In this course, you’ll learn the basics of writing Oracle SQL statements, honing the skills that allow developers, database administrators and end-users to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and take advantage of Oracle supplied row functions. It’s the first step toward mastering this invaluable tool.
- Access 26 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to access database data w/ a basic SELECT statement
- Access data from more than one table
- Manipulate database data
- Decide where best to use Oracle-supplied functions in place of user-written code
This course will take your SQL knowledge to an advanced level, helping you to query and manipulate data more effectively within a database. You’ll discuss advanced querying and reporting techniques like using SET operators, writing hierarchical queries, and using the flashback query feature. By course’s end, you’ll be working with databases like a pro and have a highly employable skill.
- Access 26 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Combine SQL result sets into a single result set using SET operators
- Access data from a previous point in time using the flashback query feature
- Combine multiple SQL statements into one statement
- Create various database objects
PL/SQL is Oracle’s proprietary database language, used by many companies around the world to manage mass amounts of data. Over this course, you’ll get your first introduction to this powerful language, learning how to create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple users, forms, reports, and data management applications. This comprehensive course will serve as the foundation for your understanding of some of Oracle’s top tools.
- Access 18 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Describe the features & syntax of the PL/SQL language
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs & conditionally control code flow
- Understand the Simple loop, While loop, & For loop
- Handle runtime errors
- Run both pre-defined & user-defined exceptions
- Design & execute PL/SQL anonymous block
Oracle provides some of the leading database management tools on Earth, and in this comprehensive course you’ll get a full-scale introduction to using and administering databases with Oracle software. You will explore how an Oracle Database applies ‘cloud computing’ to multiple computers to provide fast, efficient, secure data storage and manipulation that easily scales to thousands of clients, and develop the skills to manage this computing in enterprise environments.
- Access 22 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Explain Oracle’s architectural components
- Demonstrate how to use Oracle’s universal installer & configuration assistants
- Identify the different interfaces to an Oracle database
- Define Oracle’s Multitenant environment
- Explain how to use schema & user management tools
- Contrast the different techniques for importing data to an Oracle database & exporting data from an Oracle database
- Describe PL/SQL declarations, code and exceptions
Expounding on your Oracle education, this course will teach you how to install, administer, and maintain an Oracle 12c database in an effective and efficient manner. You’ll explore performance monitoring, database security, backup and recovery techniques, and much more.
- Access 17 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss Oracle’s password security & database auditing features
- Configure Oracle’s default user account features
- Learn how to establish, tune & monitor Oracle’s Shared Server configuration
- Explain how to manually & automatically monitor the performance of an Oracle database
- Describe how to use Oracle’s advisors to help tune & monitor database performance.
- Show how to tune & administer Oracle’s database undo management
- Discover how Oracle detects & resolves locking conflicts
Pushing your Oracle database administration expertise to a more advanced level, this course will focus primarily on backup and recovery operations. You’ll learn how to utilize Oracle’s new FLEX ASM technology, as well as its 12 tuning features. Knowing how to perform these operations will give you a leg up in the job market.
- Access 24 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Define Oracle’s Multitenant architecture
- Manage container databases
- Use Oracle’s FLEX ASM
- Understand the ASM architecture & Oracle’s cloud file systems
- Create, use & administer a recovery catalog
- Perform RMAN backups & fast incremental backups
- Identify critical & non-critical losses
In this final, advanced Oracle training, you’ll iron down your database management skills with Oracle 12c and be prepared to earn professional certifications that will help you land high paying jobs. You’ll learn how to perform Oracle’s flashback technology, recycle bin, flashback data archives, and utilize Oracle’s tuning tools such as AWR, SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- Access 31 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Perform flashback database recovery
- Configure flashback data archives
- Tune backup & recovery operations
- Use Oracle’s SQL Tuning Advisor & SQL Access Advisor
- Implement Oracle’s Advanced Memory Management
- Create metrics thresholds, alerts & AWR reports
- Use Oracle’s Automatic Segment Space Management
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.