• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
Oxford Desk Reference Series
• The definitive reference on the latest evidence-based practice in trauma, collated into one volume
• Reflects current best practice, with an international expert editor and author team
• Topics are presented in a uniform, easy-to-read format for quick reference during a busy clinic
• Covers every type of trauma encountered by the trauma team, as well as additional chapters on research in trauma, psychological aspects and rehabilitation
The Oxford Desk Reference: Major Trauma is the missing link between basic trauma management and advanced specialist care. Advanced Trauma Life Support courses have revolutionised trauma care in the last 3 decades, but there is little advice for the key decision makers in trauma care once the primary and secondary surveys are complete. This volume is a practical and evidence-based desk reference, giving a comprehensive walk-through from the initial phases of injury, through key decision-making in the resuscitation room, to surgical principles and rehabilitation. Including chapters on damage control, ballistic and blast injuries, and bariatric trauma, this text covers all the main areas of trauma care necessary for the trauma specialist in the 21st Century.
The Oxford Desk Reference emphasises practical help but also covers the evidence and science behind trauma management. It includes the most up-to-date guidance from national bodies making recommendations for trauma care, using an international team of contributing authors. This book will become an essential tool for everyday use in the management of trauma.
Authors: Edited by Jason Smith, Ian Greaves, and Keith Porter
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley, Elsevier and more.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.