THIS APP BOOK for Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planningincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Provides practical, evidence-based guidance
• Covers areas such as the reproductive system, puberty, the menstrual cycle, contraception, and infertility
• A concise, easy-to-use handbook giving easy access to all essential information
• Perfect for anyone studying for membership of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
New to this edition
• New chapter on Recurrent Miscarriage
• Expanded information on Fragile X syndrome, drug interactions with estrogen, including new practical tables and diagrams
• Includes new contraceptive methods such as Nexplanon
The Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planning, second edition provides essential practical information in the care of the adolescent and reproductive age females and males. Evidence-based and concise, this handbook is the must-have resource for all practitioners, trainees, and students in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
Fully updated for the second edition, this handbook now contains additional practical guidance, algorithms and diagrams, a new chapter on recurrent miscarriage, as well as expanded informaiton on topics such as PCOs and hirsuitism. It follows chronological age up to the menopause, covering areas such as the reproductive system, puberty, the menstrual cycle, contraceptive methods, and infertility. This is the essential guide to all aspects of reproductive medicine, family planning and sexual health, providing all the vital information the reader needs.
READERSHIP: Medical students, specialist nurse groups, GPs, practitioners in gynaecology, general medicine and endocrinology. Those doctors undertaking membership of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and postgraduate trainees in reproductive medicine
Authors: Enda McVeigh, John Guillebaud, and Roy Homburg
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.