This functions completely offline - and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 350'000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
••• Features •••
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 350'000 peak names
- Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing *
- Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
- 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
- Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
- Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards **
- Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
- Uses compass and motion sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
* On devices without a gyroscope sensor the camera mode is not supported.
** On some older Android devices the graphic processor does not support the perspective rendering. On these devices the flight mode does not work and only the mountain silhouettes are displayed.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.