• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Pediatric cardiac surgery is a dynamic, fast-moving field. Busy practitioners, like you, need clear and comprehensive guidance you can rely on to ensure optimal patient care.
For over 25 years Pediatric Cardiac Surgery has been the gold-standard reference for pediatric and adult congenital heart surgeons, pediatric and congenital cardiologists, intensivists, anesthesiologists, residents and nurses.
Now, in this thoroughly revised fourth edition, you again get trusted, complete coverage of the field with timely new features and expert reviews of critical topics including heart transplantation, emerging modalities for diagnosing congenital heart and tracheal defects, the surgical technique of Fontan conversion with arrhythmia surgery, the medical challenges of managing adult CHD patients, and more.
This new edition includes:
• Contributions from over 65 world-renowned experts
• More beautiful illustrations, by renowned medical illustrator RachidIdriss, which have brought acclaim to previous editions
• Reviews of the embryology, physical findings, diagnostic criteria, and therapeutic choices for each disease entity and describes the latest in surgical techniques in each chapter
• All-new chapters that guide readers through new treatment options and other key developments since the publication of the third edition highlighting recent advances in congenital heart surgery.
• All-new new chapters that review advances in right ventricular to pulmonary artery conduits, arrhythmia surgery, double outlet ventricles, and adult congenital heart disease, among other key topics.
Authors:Constantine Mavroudis (Editor), Carl Backer (Editor), Rachid F. Idriss (Illustrator)
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.