***IMPORTANT!*** Like other hardware emulators, PHEM requires software in the form of a Palm OS ROM image to run.
• Black and white, grayscale, 8-bit, and 16-bit color. It even supports the Handera 330's "High Res" grayscale screen!
• Sound and (for versions of the Palm OS that support it) vibration.
• Multiple different "sessions" emulating different Palms - multiple models, multiple versions of a single model, or both.
• Using your device's storage as a virtual expansion card.
• Network communication using your device's network connection (wifi or cellular), including network HotSync.
• Cutting and pasting text between the emulated Palm and your device.
• Hardware keyboards if present on your device.
• "Skin" files that precisely mimic the appearance of particular Palm devices.
• Most Palm "Hacks".
PHEM is based on the Palm OS Emulator, a development and debugging tool originally created by Greg Hewgill and later developed by Palm, Inc. Full source is available under the GNU Public License.
Notes on permissions used:
• "Access Fine Location" is used to pass GPS information to the emulated Palm, only when explicitly activated by the user.
• Network access is used to allow the emulated Palm to access network resources.
• Storage access is used to access ROMs, applications, and to emulate memory cards.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.