Colorization is a great asset for any photographer, and can completely change the look and feel of an image. In this course, you’ll learn how to effectively use color in photos by colorizing historical black and white photos. Before you know it, you’ll have a firm grasp of coloring practices in the free trial of Photoshop you get through the course.
- Access 18 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up the Photoshop project for colorization
- Choose the right brush settings & add color to images
- Colorize skin, hair, eyes, backgrounds & more
- Save & share images easily
- Practice on the included practice photos, Photoshop templates, coloring cheat sheet & skin tone charts