With PigeonHole, you receive your incoming SMS, MMS logs (not content) and call logs via email when you leave your phone at a 'Pigeon Hole'. It is easy to use. All you need is to:
1. Configure any sender email address, which has to be either a Gmail or Google Apps email. We recommend creating a new Gmail account solely for this app.
2. Configure your recipient email addresses (perhaps your corporate email)
3. Enable SMS or Call log forwarding
4. Make sure there's Internet connection via Wifi or Mobile
That's it. Every SMS, MMS log or call log you received will be forwarded to your email recipients.
PigeonHole is simple to use but it packs a punch:
* Configure up to 10 recipients, each with a rule to forward your SMS either by matching keyword(s) or sender mobile number(s). Each subject line can be customised individually!
* Configurable retry intervals and attempts make sure your recipients get it.
* Log of all transaction details.
* Manually forward email to selected recipient again.
* Search feature on SMS content.
* Logs are automatically maintained and exported to SD card every month.
* You can choose to email monthly log to your default recipient.
* Reconnect to your preferred Wifi network automatically when in range.
* Runs reliably as a background service. We left our phone unattended for days and it still works.
* Safe. We do not keep your password or SMS in our server. They are stored only in your phone and used when it is time to deliver your emails.
* No ads.
* No monthly limit.
Mutli-sim phones are currently not supported.
**PigeonHole is licensed to run only on a single phone. For business use, you can purchase more copies of the licenses. Please give us some time to process your order and activate your account.
*Check out https://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/sms-forwarding for more information and FAQ (e.g. order number not found, email forwarding failed, etc.).
We highly recommend that you try our SMS2Email Buddy app for free to ensure there are no issues with forwarding before you commit. Contact us for any issues and we will be glad to help.
tags: sms to email, sms 2 email