Checklists for the things you know - but may not recall quickly in the dead of night with constant bleeps and distractions.
- Checklists for assessment of the deteriorating patient
- Checklists for management of acute medical conditions
- Management flow-charts
- Prescribing bundles
- ECG gallery and quick-notes
- Investigations interpretation: lab results & ABGs
- Scores and vital signs: assess and interpret
- Up-to-date, evidence-based information, on-hand when you need it.
- Own notes feature: customise your PocketDr!
PocketDr is the must-have app for all junior doctors with on-call responsibilities.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.