Posture is important even in walking and running. If one of your shoulders is higher than the other, your neck and back are going to take a real beating with every step. This app can be played in sections to target certain body zones. Having symmetry in your body is essential to look and preform at your optimal level.
Understanding everything from head to toe involves knowing how to maintain good posture. Standing long hours misaligned will take a huge toll on the body. The best way to avoid pain and stay strong is learn how to strengthen good alignment. Having symmetry in your body is essential to look and preform at its optimal potential.
Credentials of Myriah Lynn:
• Pilates Expert and Advocate
• Consultant to USD Athletic Department
• B.A. in Psychology
• Pilates for Pink DVD for Shape Magazine
• Article: Facts and Ideas. Rowing Biomechanics e-Journal, June, 2008
• Second Place International Jump Rope Champion
• Apple Developer for Fitness and Posture Apps