The applications of Deep Learning are many, and constantly growing, just like the neural networks that it supports. In this course, you’ll delve into advanced concepts of Deep Learning, starting with the basics of TensorFlow and Theano, understanding how to build neural networks with these popular tools. Using these tools, you’ll learn how to build and understand a neural network, knowing exactly how to visualize what is happening within a model as it learns.
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of programming 24/7
- Discover batch & stochastic gradient descent, two techniques that allow you to train on a small sample of data at each iteration, greatly speeding up training time
- Discuss how momentum can carry you through local minima
- Learn adaptive learning rate techniques like AdaGrad & RMSprop
- Explore dropout regularization & other modern neural network techniques
- Understand the variables & expressions of TensorFlow & Theano
- Set up a GPU-instance on AWS & compare the speed of CPU vs GPU for training a deep neural network
- Look at the MNIST dataset & compare against known benchmarks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.