Whether you currently manage projects or are on a path to a new career, a certification will help you prove your place in the industry right on your resume. From beginner planning concepts to in-depth training on how to pass the PMP Exam, this course package will not only teach you to manage projects with ease, but gain the credentials to prove it.
- Dive into 15 engaging lessons on effectively managing projects from start to finish
- Earn 7.5 PDUs or hours toward your Project Management education certification
- Understand the difference between a predictive & adaptive project
- Go through the phases in a project lifecycle
- Identify project tasks & develop a technique for deployment
- Create a time-phased project budget
- Study a range of topics: project initiation & closeout, scope, schedule and resource planning, project execution and control, etc.
- Learn to manage projects more effectively
- Comprehend project management principles
- Embark on a project management career
Already a business professional but looking to make that next step in your career? This course will teach you how to better manage projects and make an impactful difference in your job right away. You’ll cover a range of project management topics from scope and scheduling, to resource planning and execution.
- Enroll in 48 engaging lessons on managing projects from start to finish
- Earn 24 PDUs or hours toward your Project Management education for certification with PMI
- Create a strategy for dealing w/ stakeholders
- Identify project boundaries
- Organize projects into phases & track progress
- Allocate resources for your projects & create a bulletproof budget
- Understand the phases of a team building lifecycle
Project management is utilized in a huge variety of industries, but it’s especially important for engineers. This course is aimed at engineers, but is also well-suited for business professionals, entrepreneurs, or anyone else who wants to learn more about project management.
- Better manage your engineering projects or pursue a career in project managements w/ 46 in-depth lessons
- Earn 23 PDUs or hours toward your Project Management education for certification with PMI
- Understand project constraints & organize projects into phases
- Add more detail to your project plan as info becomes available
- Identify project tasks & activities using the deliverables deployment technique
- Comprehend the relationship between tasks & the implications
- Smartly manage a project budget
- Study estimation techniques
- Identify best practices & areas for improvement
Even experts can still learn something. It’s not as if Yo-Yo Ma doesn’t still practice the cello, right? Although you may already be a project management expert, this course is designed to help you refine your process and better communicate with teams. Just starting out? No worries, you’ll still have plenty to learn here!
- Supercharge your project management skills w/ 76 lessons
- Earn 38 PDUs or hours toward your Project Management education for certification with PMI
- Map out the project lifecycle
- Quickly identify project boundaries, goals, objectives & constraints
- Write out specific project task descriptions
- Create & use a Gantt chart
- Utilize external resources
- Learn the characteristics of building a strong team
- Estimate how much time & money goes into completing a project
Project Management Professional, or PMP®, is the number one globally recognized credential for project managers, opening the door to better job opportunities and higher salaries. This course will expressly prepare you to ace this certification and give your career a massive lift.
- Prepare for the Project Management Professional exam w/ 45 lessons
- Earn 35 PDUs or contact hours to put towards certification with PMI
- Advance your career in project management w/ the PMP® credential
- Recognize the requirements & application process for the PMP® certification
- Understand the context & constraints of project management and leadership
- Identify the five process groups & the process within each group
- Study the 10 knowledge areas & the processes within each area
- Explore the inputs, outputs, tools & techniques of each project management process
- Calculate critical path & float
- Calculate earned value metrics & ratios
- Receive unlimited practice testing
People are the most tangible, essential component to any project, and even if you aren’t leading the team, you can make a noticeable difference. (There are going to be other projects that need leaders, right?) Here, you’ll learn how to better manage your own projects, as well as actively and productively participate as a member of a team.
- Understand the responsibilities of the project leader with 25 engaging lessons
- Earn 12.5 PDUs or hours toward your Project Management education for certification with PMI
- Organize a team building roadmap
- Identify stakeholders & how they measure success
- Create a milestone schedule
- Comprehend the difference between positive & negative risk
- Optimize your communication techniques
- Study estimation techniques
- Learn the Task List Schedule format to easily communicate dates to other team members
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.