PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away*. PSPlay has been optimized to provide streaming experiences with the lowest possible latency. Third-Party controllers and mobile data connections are supported.
Differences to the official PS4 Remote Play app
• Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
• You can use PSPlay over mobile connections
• You can register multiple PS4 profiles
• Supports customization of onscreen gamepad layout
• PSPlay supports rooted devices
• You can use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock for your PS4
• Supports PS4 firmware from 5.05 - 7.0
• Recording and capturing your screen is allowed *(3rd Party app required)
• Dual core CPU highly recommended
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired Internet connection for your PS4 is strongly recommended
• Smartphone should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPlay allows you to remote control any PlayStation 4 game which supports Remote Play. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your smartphone. Or just use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock gamepad for your PS4.
- Easy Connection Setup
- Streaming from your PS4 to your smartphone with low latency
- Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
- Use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock controller for your PS4
PSPlay is currently in alpha testing, this version might contain bugs and some features are currently not implemented. More features like controller button mapping are coming soon.
Currently not supported
- Microphone (might be supported in a future version)
- Auto MTU detection (currently working on that)
In case you have any problems or suggestions for improvements feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I will try to answer as soon as possible. All information about PSPlay can be found here:
*Please note: if you want to play over the Internet when you are not at home you have to configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your local network at home.
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPlay is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.